Answering paid online surveys is an easy task that you can do to make money in your free time.
Survey companies work with companies that need feedback on new ideas or products before they go to market. Survey participants earn money by answering questions that will help brands improve their products.
Completing surveys to earn money can be worth it if you sign up for the right survey sites and follow a few helpful tips.
All you need is an internet connection and a mobile or computer device to get started.SUMMARY
The best sites for taking paid surveys
Signing up with too many companies can lead to contact overload, preventing you from finding the best opportunities. Rather than sifting through a myriad of options, stick to those that match your demographics and availability.
Pinecone Research is a market research company that conducts online surveys on behalf of various businesses and organizations. The company was founded in 1998 and is based headquartered in the United States.
Pinecone Research invites members to participate in online surveys and pays them for their time and opinions. Polls cover a variety of topics, including consumer products, entertainment and technology. Participants may also be invited to test new products and provide feedback.
To become a member of Pinecone Research, you generally need to be invited by a current member or apply through their website when they accept new members. Pinecone Research pays their members in the form of points, which can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, or merchandise. The amount of points earned per survey varies, but typically ranges from 300 to 500 points per survey. The points can be redeemed once you reach a certain threshold, usually around $3 or $5.
It’s worth noting that Pinecone Research is known for being a legitimate and reputable market research company, and they take the privacy and security of their members’ information seriously.
Swagbucks is a popular rewards program that allows users to earn points (called Swagbucks or SB) for completing various tasks, such as online surveys, watching videos, shopping online, and playing games. Swag bucks was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in California, United States.
Once you earn enough Swagbucks, you can redeem them for various rewards, including gift cards, cashback through PayPal, and merchandise. The amount of Swagbucks you can earn for each task varies, but typically ranges from a few SB to hundreds or even thousands of SB.
Swagbucks also offers a referral program, where users can earn a percentage of their friends’ earnings by inviting them to join the platform.
Overall, Swagbucks is a legitimate rewards program and has been used by millions of people to earn extra income or save money on purchases. However, it’s important to keep in mind that earning Swagbucks takes time and effort, and it may not be a reliable source of income for everyone. Additionally, Swagbucks may not be available in all countries.
Originally known as National Family Opinion, LifePoints has been around since 1946 and has over 5 million members worldwide. Trustpilot gives the company a 3.9 out of 5 star rating based on 13,000 reviews from real members.
You can join for free and start earning LifePoints by completing online exams.
You will immediately receive 10 LifePoints added to your account when you verify your email address and provide basic information such as your name, date of birth and address.
By completing a complete profile, you will be able to view and select surveys that match your demographic profile.
LifePoints survey topics range from technology to automotive to household brands and more. Some surveys are worth up to 600 points, or €5 each, but most opportunities are worth between €0.50 and €1.
Toluna is a market research company that has been around since 1994. It has an A+ rating from BBB and a 2.7-star rating on Trustpilot.
After creating a free account, you will receive a confirmation link in an email which, once clicked, will complete your registration and allow you to begin taking surveys. You will also earn 500 bonus points for signing up.
Each survey offered by Toluna is worth between 15 and 50,000 points, depending on how long and how long it takes to complete the survey. As on other sites, you must qualify for surveys. If you do not qualify, you do not receive disqualification points. Instead, you are entered into a lottery.
The minimum points required to redeem a reward is 10,000, which allows you to plant a tree in Peru, Thailand or Uganda. For gift card rewards, 30,000 points gets you a €10 gift card at major retailers.
Loopsterpanel is probably a survey site you haven’t heard much about.
Brands use them to send their surveys to people who match their customers. You, as a survey participant, are compensated for your information and ideas.
You can receive payments in the form of PayPal deposits or gift cards.
Loopsterpanel offers other remunerative tasks than surveys. These include paid searches, product testing, and instant cash giveaways.
So, although you have to earn more before you can cash out your free money, it’s worth trying Loopsterpanel because of the other ways to earn.
Gaddin is a newer app for making money online .
It’s not just polls. You can earn money by choosing from a variety of different offers, including surveys, free trials, product samples, online shopping with cashback, and more.
Once you become a member and provide your demographic information, Maximiles will match you with paid surveys.
It also refers its members to other sites. Your earnings from surveys hosted by Maximiles are added to your cash account, and you can withdraw them when you reach the minimum amount for cashing out.
Mingle is a completely free survey site. The minimum thresholds to reach to get paid are low, which suits people who take part in occasional surveys.
Once you’ve logged in and created your profile, you’ll be taken to a dashboard that shows you available surveys. Next to each survey you will find the amount you will earn per survey.
9. Paid Surveys
Surveysremuneres is a survey site whose clear and clean layout makes it easy to find surveys. Its basic, no-frills website lets you take surveys and earn money without getting distracted.
Surveys are the only way to earn money on this site. The minimum amount to cash out is a bit higher and surveys are limited, so cashing out may take a bit longer than on other sites.
If you just want to make money from surveys without any other distractions, sign up with RemuneratedSurveys.
Surveoo offers a decent number of surveys and pays well for your time. It is therefore an additional survey site to which it is interesting to register.
The payout threshold depends on the reward you have chosen.
Mobrog has its own survey panel in France and it is easy to use. Once you are a member, you will start receiving paid survey invitations via email.
You won’t qualify for every survey, and sometimes it takes a bit of patience to find the ones you qualify for on Mobrog. But overall, it provides access to a good number of paid surveys.
You can withdraw your winnings via PayPal or Skrill once you have won €6.25.
iSurveyWorld is one of the world’s leading market research companies. In fact, she works with several companies to collect reviews of their products and services.
Like other websites, just sign up at iSurveyWorld and start taking surveys to earn money.
You will earn points for each survey you complete. These points can be directly deposited into your Paypal account as cash, or you can redeem them for gift cards at your favorite retailers etc.
As always, the more surveys you complete, the more rewards you earn!
13. Univox Community
Univox Community is easy to use and offers a decent number of earning opportunities in France. The main way to earn money is to take surveys, but you can also invite friends and participate in free contests.
You just need to be aware that Univox is still accepting new members. Sometimes there are too many members and you cannot register. But if you can, it’s a good additional site to join.
The payout threshold is €25 when you first join, but if you stay active you’ll get a higher membership tier and can potentially receive your earnings as soon as you’ve earned €10.
14. Hintsters Surveys
Hintsters Surveys makes it easy to earn money by taking surveys, watching ads, and testing products. By sharing your opinion, you will earn points which can be exchanged for cash via PayPal, or for gift cards.
As usual, registration is completely free. The registration process only takes a few minutes. After that, you are free to start!
If you want to make money online in France by taking surveys, you should definitely join YouGov . It’s one of the easiest survey panels to use and it offers relevant and interesting surveys.
It also has an app that lets you easily take surveys on any device. And on the website, you can see how poll results are used by the media, so you can see that sharing your opinions makes a difference.
Once you have won €25, you can be paid in gift cards or cash.
16. Ipsos i-Say
i-Say is a survey site based in Paris, but it allows users around the world to get paid to take surveys.
You can register for Ipsos i-Say by creating an account using your email address or your Facebook account. You will then need to answer a few demographic questions so that the company can match you with relevant opportunities.
For example, if you’re a new mom, you might see a poll asking what diapers you use.
When you answer a survey, you earn points. The amount of points earned varies, but it is common to earn between 45 and 90 points per survey, or between €0.45 and €0.90. You can also earn up to five points if you are disqualified from taking a survey.
Once you’ve reached 500 points, you can redeem your earnings for PayPal cash, gift cards, or charitable donations.
17. Your Opinion
To get paid to take Your Opinions surveys , you will need to respond to the initial screening. You will be required to answer questions on topics such as your level of education, your employment status, and the number of children you have.
You will then have to answer a questionnaire based on recent events, such as whether you took your pet to the vet or watched a movie at the cinema. Your Opinion will ask you additional questions along the way to make sure you answer honestly.
Your Opinion has some of the highest paying surveys we’ve found. I recently completed a shopping and retail survey and won $2.50 in less than 30 minutes.
The main downside we found is that the number of surveys users can take is less than other paid online survey sites we’ve used.
When to avoid a survey site?
Although the sites on our list are trustworthy, you can’t trust every site that claims to pay you to take surveys. Avoid survey sites if they…
- Payment request. A legit survey site will never ask you to pay to sign up.
- Request for private information upfront. You should not be asked to provide your ID card unless you have won at least €45,000….
- Have no history or rating. Established companies are more trustworthy. You can read what real users have to say about them and check their payment history and available opportunities.
- They pay too little. Legit companies offer higher paying deals that are worth grabbing.
- Their site is faulty or outdated. Companies that don’t take care of their website don’t necessarily take care of their members.
- It’s hard to qualify for the polls. Don’t waste time with a company that systematically disqualifies you from surveys.
Even if the site seems legitimate, if you have any doubts or if they send you emails, remove yourself from their list. There are enough great survey opportunities out there that you can skip the ones that bore you or don’t work for you.
Tips for making the most money possible
There are a number of things you can do to maximize your earnings when taking surveys for money.
- Stick to a few trusted sites. You don’t have to sign up to hundreds of survey sites to earn money. Focus on the best options, the ones that pay the most.
- Fill out your profile completely. Completing your personal profile on each survey site allows the company to provide you with relevant offers. Update your profile if your life changes, for example if you have a baby, a pet or if you quit smoking. You may be eligible for new or different surveys.
- Watch the weather. Monitor how much time you spend answering surveys. You are unlikely to earn a high hourly rate by answering easy surveys. Whenever possible, take surveys when time is tight, such as when waiting in line to get a prescription filled or waiting for a meeting to start.
- Respond coherently. Take the time to read each question and answer honestly and consistently across all sites. This is because survey sites compare responses and can disqualify users who seem inconsistent in their responses.
- Check free offers. Some survey sites have a “free offers” section where you can earn points by signing up for free trials or newsletters. You can also monitor exclusive bonus opportunities on social media and refer your friends to your favorite sites to earn cash or bonus points.
- Start by taking the highest paying surveys. If you register on multiple sites, you may receive dozens of surveys to choose from. Take a few minutes to estimate your hourly earnings before you start a survey. You may be able to earn more by choosing the highest paying surveys first.
Best practice for taking paid online surveys
Even if a survey site is trustworthy, there are some precautions you should take.
- Use a separate email address. By creating a separate email address for survey offers, you’ll avoid cluttering your business inbox and your personal inbox. Also, if you stop taking surveys, you can stop checking that email address instead of unsubscribing from multiple sites.
- Be careful what you share. Good survey companies will keep your identity a secret. But that doesn’t mean it’s safe to provide them with your driver’s license number or bank account numbers. Legit survey companies don’t need this information.
- Use anti-malware software. Anti-malware software can keep your laptop safe from viruses. If you visit several survey sites a day, it is important to protect your computer against spyware and malicious viruses.
- Take frequent breaks. Responding to surveys can be tedious. Take frequent breaks so you’re not tempted to rush through surveys and provide incorrect or inconsistent answers.
- Fees and false promises. Any survey site that promises you to earn thousands of dollars per month is either a scam or a deceptive site. Make sure the sites you join make realistic claims about your potential earnings and how long it takes to complete surveys.
Keep your expectations realistic
Paid online surveys are an ideal side business for people looking for an easy activity to do at home or on the go. If you’re uncomfortable sharing your demographics or want to earn a high hourly rate, you should consider another option.
But if you want to try online surveys, be realistic about how much you can earn. Manage your time wisely to maximize your earnings, register on multiple sites to receive the best opportunities, and research the company before signing up.
There are better ways to make money online, but most of them require more skill, training, and time than taking surveys to make money.
With so many options available, it’s hard to know which sites are worth using. We’ve looked at some of the most popular sites and considered these three important categories when deciding which sites to recommend:
- Background. Trust was our number one priority when choosing a survey site. The best ones have maintained a track record of success documenting on-time payouts and positive user feedback.
- The number of opportunities. When we read reviews of a survey company, we look for ones that mention the number of opportunities available. We didn’t want to recommend sites that offer limited money-making opportunities.
- Income potential. We tried to get an idea of how companies compensate you for the time you spend with them. To do this, we tested a few of them and read reviews to find out how much they charge.